Events & Announcements
Find us on Facebook (by searching for “gcadac1423)” to like and follow our social media feed.
Upcoming Holiday Closings
- The office will be closed for business as listed below in observance of the following holidays.
- Monday, January 21, 2019 — MLK Jr. holiday
- Monday, February 18, 2019 — Presidents Day
- Friday, April 19, 2019 — Good Friday
- Monday, May 27, 2019 — Memorial Day
Job Vacancy/ Employment Opportunity
- The Georgetown County Alcohol and Drug Abuse Commission has a position opening for a Prevention Specialist to develop, coordinate and implement the strategic primary prevention work focused on substance abuse. This is a full-time position with benefits.Minimum requirements include: Bachelor’s degree in Health and Human Services or a related field from an accredited college or university. CPS certification through SCAPPA is a plus (It is not required for hire but must be achieved within 3 years of hire).
Applicants must be proficient at: public speaking; use of Microsoft Office programs; internet-based reporting programs; program development, delivery and implementation.
Qualified applicant should submit a cover letter and resume to the attention of Raphael Carr, Executive Director: via email firstname.lastname@example.org , traditional mail to P.O. Box 515, SC 29442, or it can dropped at the main office located at 1423 Winyah Street, Georgetown SC 29440
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
GADAC is an EOE