Announcements & News
Upcoming Holiday Closings
- The office will be closed for business as listed below in observance of the following holidays.
- Tuesday November 3, 2020 — Election Day
- Wednesday, November 11, 2020 — Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 26, 2020 — Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 26, 2020 — Thanksgiving Holiday
- Thursday, December 24, 2020 — Christmas Eve
- Friday, December 25, 2020 — Christmas Day
- Monday, December 28, 2020 — Christmas Holiday
- Friday, January 1, 2020 — New Years Day
Special Announcement related to COVID-19 Pandemic
The office for Georgetown Commission is open to the public Monday through Friday. The office is staffed on Monday through Thursday from 8:30am to 5pm and on Friday from 8:30am to 12pm (noon). We will continue to restrict the level of on-site services to adhere to social distancing guidelines as determined by the risk of transmission of the Covid-19 virus in our county. The use of Tele- services will continue to be a tool for service delivery; therefore we encourage you to call the office prior to coming on-site. Be prepared to complete a brief Covid-19 screening when you come onsite for services and to wear a mask while in the building. We are here to support you and encourage you to make the safest decisions for the community and yourselves.
Find us on Facebook (by searching for “gcadac1423”